페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자딸바부 조회 3회 작성일 2020-10-14 07:07:38 댓글 0

본문

SD1M EDM machine

EDM machine malfunction

a story about PERSPECTIVE - Buddhist Story

a story about PERSPECTIVE - Buddhist Story
is a story originally told by Venerable Master Hsing Yun and read by Dare to do. Motivation abut how, if we change how we look at things our life can change.
Please let me know in the comments below what you think and share the video with friends and family!
Thank you so much for watching and STAAAAY BLESSED :)
Support me: https://paypal.me/daretodomotivation
Listen to your heart...be happy...don't give up and always believe!

=====================================================================================================================
Hi everybody i write and speak most of the speeches myself, so if you need some material or want to do some sort of collaboration,
feel free to contact me : kori.sarian@hotmail.com

Speaker:

Dare to do.MOTIVATION https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VP2Yr-U7PHyDKHQQfkH9w?disable_polymer=true

=====================================================================================================================
Music Search:

artlist

======================================================================================================================

*FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER*
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,
commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
2)This video is also for teaching purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
4)I only used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary.
DARE to do. MOTIVATION does not own the rights to these video clips.
They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and inspiring others.
However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at KORI.SARIAN@HOTMAIL.COM
Vishnu Karuppasamy : Another way they combine the store selling umbrellas at rainy season and noodles during summer
Mehedis Daily : Everything comes to pass, Nothing comes to stay!

Motivational Quotes Video Uploaded on My Channel Regularly!
jacintha bharos :
Asanga Gurung : It's like saying a glass is half full or half empty
Sam Yeung : I am gonna to start selling noodles and umbrellas.
Nivedita Jha : Our life can be a sad story with lots of pain, crying ... Or a happy comedy story with lots of love,jokes, fun and lot more..

The choice is our
Nivedita Jha : Perspective can Change a person psychology

Complete story below

So once upon a time there was an old lady who cried all the time. Her elder daughter was married to an umbrella merchant while the younger daughter was the wife of a noodle vendor. On sunny days , she worried "oh no! The weather is so nice and sunny , no one is going to buy any ☂️ "What will happen if the shop has to be closed? "These worries made her sad , she just could not help but cry. When it rained, she could cry for the younger daughter she thought, "Oh no! My younger daughter is married to a noodle vendor , they cannot dry noodles without sun. Now there will be no noodles to sell . What should we do? As a result, the old lady lived in sorrow everyday. Whether or ️ ,she grieved for one of her daughters. Her neighbours couldn't console her and jokingly called her "The Crying Lady".
One day , she met a monk . He was very curious as to why she was always crying . She explained the problem to him . The monk smiled kindly and said, "Madam! You need not worry. I will show you a way to happiness , and you will need to grieve no more." The crying lady was very excited. She immediately asked the monk to show her what to do . The monk replied, "It is very simple. You just need to change your perspective. On days , don't think of your elder daughter not being able to sell umbrellas but the younger daughter being able to dry her noodles with such good sunlight , she must be able to make plenty of noodles and her business must be very good. When it rains , think about the umbrella store of the elder daughter with the rain , everyone must be buying umbrellas, she will sell a lot of umbrellas and her store will prosper. Finally the old lady saw the light . She followed the monk's instruction. After a while she didn't cry anymore instead , she was smiling everyday. From that day onward she was known as "The SMILING Lady" .
Janet Maloney : Jesus is the not so secret secret to a Happy Life
Jacob Baldridge : I like how you used old Katara from avatar
Sumathi S : Best store

Срочные Новости #12 - ВТОРАЯ НИБИРУ РОДИЛАСЬ !!!

В этом выпуске срочных новостей ученые нашли (как будто специально для нас, ага) новую планету. Ну или что-то в это роде. В общем, узнаете в выпуске!
Как и обещал, канал Кисоса: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClyP96NL4lqCO7rD9PxtbWA

Оптимизейшн:
нибиру, конец света, планета нибиру, апокалипсис, конец света 2019, планета х, нибиру видео, нибиру уже видна, нибиру новости, конец света 1 февраля 2019, saintsshow, нибиру 2019, космос, когда конец света, нибиру 2018, астероид, нло, вселенная, конец света 2018, конец света видео, апокалипсис 2018, астероид 2002 nt7, апокалипсис 2019, нибиру 2018 последние новости, конец света 1 февраля, падение метеорита, инопланетяне, астероид 2019, конец света новости, когда будет конец света, аннунаки, земля, конец света нибиру, конец света февраль, пришельцы, тайны мира, конец света 2019 1 февраля, конец света 2019 год, планета x, шумеры, 1 февраля 2019, про космос, мистика, судный день, солнце, nibiru, планета, наука, падение астероида, конец света 2019 не будет, конец света 1 февраля 2019 года, наса, галактика, документальный фильм, конец света 16 декабря 2018, планета нибиру 2018, нибиру конец света, планета икс, планеты, 1 февраля конец света, конец света 2019 нибиру, нибиру 16 декабря, двойник земли, парад планет 2018, аномальные зоны, непознанное, солнечная система, уничтожит, метеорит 2018, в декабре, космос 2019, цивилизация, планета земля, nasa, уфология, х, 2018, звезды, тайны космоса, planet x, необъяснимое, инопланетянин, парад планет, марс, глория, нибиру атакует, парад планет 2018 16 декабря, космос 2018, тайные знания, 2019 год конец света, сша, аномальное, археология, про нло, аномалии, интересные факты, необъяснимые явления, фильмы про нло, древние пришельцы, мифы и легенды, новости космоса, рептилоиды, уфологи, когда будет апокалипсис, немезида, артефакты, тайны древних цивилизаций, шок, россия, запретная археология, предсказания ванги, мутанты, тайна, срочно, астероид 2018, освоение космоса, факты, заговор, виктор максименков, лунное затмение, третья мировая, параллельный мир, пирамиды, новый год 2019, нибиру планета, новый год, жизнь, будущее, riddle, человечество, planet x news, nibiru update, planet x today, загризли!, неизвестная планета, universe, planet x update, существует ли планета нибиру, 19 сентября, the nibiru update, summerian, wso, планеты солнечной системы, spacex, планета нибиру 2019, nibiru news, 16 августа, nibiru 2018, нiбiру, сенсация, планета за солнцем, жизнь в космосе, zaгризли!, 2012, аннуанаки, nineth, спутникiras, конец света 2017, плутон, планета нибиру видео, корабль, прицел, массоны, вирусы, мутация, высокоразвитые существа, планета с крыльями, сверхновая, марсиане, космические обьекты, звезда, луна, конспирологи, технологии, может ли земля столкнуться с нибиру?, секретно, внеземной разум, рассекретили, информация, взрыв сверхновой, свидетельства, сенсационное, 12 планета, знание, конца света, двенадцатая планета, днк, столкновение, световых, вулкан, объект, космический, погубят, существование, школота, гибель, живое, варвары, армагеддон, внеземная цивилизация, предсказатели, нато, удар, нибиру приблизилась, нибиру приближается, новости 24, первый канал, 22 августа 2018, блуждающая черная дыра, 20 августа 2018, новости 17.09.18, новости, вести, где находится нибиру, катастрофа, ужас, рен тв, путин, россия 24, планета нибиру правда или вымысел, обама, пояс астероидов, седна, видна, уже, конспирология, смотреть, планета нибиру конец света, планета нибиру уже видна 2018, всем!!!, доказательства нибиру, бункер, срочные новости, нептун, эрида, планетоид, кек, пояс койпера, последние новости, космология, 60 минут, сторонники нибиру, квазар, что будет в 2019, апокалипсис новости, ванга, ванга 2019, гало, в небе, подпишитесь, вулканы, землетрясения, катастрофы, ванга 2019 год предсказания, ванга предсказания, секрет, документальные фильмы, паранормальное, паранормальные явления, документальные, чудовище, ванга конец света, документальные фильмы hd, документалистика, загадка, на мой канал, благодарю, астероид летит в землю, конец света предсказание, конец света 2019 дата, нло видео реальное, планета нибиру 2018 the planet nibiru is already visible 2018, уже видно, #хочукаквофранции, плоская, ниб, нибиру2018, видео про инопланетян
Дарина Анова : Какой неприятный говор у тех кто ненавидит Землю Мать!!!Сами судите!

#sd1m

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,139건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © xn--ob0bjxy86cgfa09dh8hcxa692c.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz